Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Forbidden One

Okay, I know you're only supposed to do one blog a day, tops, but I'm throwing this one out there, too...does it count if I wait until midnight to post it? I don't know about this blogging thing. I have a pretty good handle on the topics I would like to share with you (God, His intimate love, the blessings, comfort, and joy despite circumstances that only He can provide - I realize that's a pretty broad range of topics but these things are so important). I don't know if I'll go on with this or not yet. I have two "problems":
  1. I'm not super Bible savvy and I don't want to lead anyone astray.
  2. I don't know how deep to go.
This season I'm trudging through is highly unpredictable and extremely difficult. I want to help others but I don't want to share things that I will later regret having shared. I hope you'll stick with me while I try to get my sea legs solid and I pray that my blogs will serve to encourage you and increase your joy. I, also, hope to learn a thing or two along this tentative venture.

No comments:

Post a Comment